18 Jul Now Hiring – Sheet Metal Installer
Salmon Plumbing & Heating is a full service plumbing and HVAC contractor in London, Ontario. We have been in business since 1955 and are committed to providing top quality service to our customers. The company has a modern office and shop on Clarke Road in London. We are known for our fleet of red service trucks that can be seen in every part of the city.
The company has its’ own sheet metal shop, where we fabricate custom ductwork for our furnace and air conditioning installations. We have a career opportunity for a residential low-rise sheet metal installer.
- 1st Year, 2nd Year or 3rd Year Apprentice – Residential (Low-Rise) Sheet Metal Installer – 308R
- G2 Gas License
- 2 Years Experience
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Install Sheet Metal Ductwork in Our Customer’s Homes
- Work with other HVAC Trades
- Complete Necessary Paperwork and Communicate with our Service Dispatch
- Drive Service Trucks
- All Work is in Immediate London Area
- $16.00 to $22.00 per hour, depending on level of experience
- Professional Work Environment
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .